The stars were out in full force on the first stop of the national 2021 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball 2021 Presented by Capital One at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX, featured fan favorites and emerging performers: Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, The Kid LAROI, AJR, Tate McRae, Bazzi, Daisy the Great, and Dixie D’Amelio.
Dixie D’Amelio, kicked off the first stop of the Jingle Ball tour with her first-ever major concert appearance, singing her hit “Psycho” ft. Rubi Rose, followed up by a festive rendition of her song “Naughty List.” Bazzi followed her performance by taking the stage with his viral hit “Paradise” and his rendition of “I.F.L.Y.” got the crowd up and dancing in the aisles.
Tate McRae charmed the crowd at her first arena performance with a variety of hits including “bad ones,” “that way,” and an emotional rendition of her new song “feel like shit.” AJR brought the crowd to their feet to perform their latest single “Way Less Sad” and had special guest Daisy the Great join them for their hit “The Record Player Song.” Lil Nas X brought down the house with his unforgettable showmanship, and performed fan favorites “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” and “HOLIDAY” alongside his backup dancers. The Kid LAROI performed his major hits “STAY” and “WITHOUT YOU” Doja Cat closed out the first stop on the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball tour with a dynamic medley of songs including “Kiss Me More,” “Need to Know” and “Juicy.”
106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball is the first stop on the national 2021 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour, the season’s spectacular music event, which captures the music and holiday spirit of the iHeartRadio app with performances by this year’s biggest artists in Dallas/Ft. Worth; Los Angeles; Minneapolis/St. Paul; Philadelphia; New York; Boston; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Atlanta and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
Every year, 106.1 KISS FM Jingle Ball Presented by Capital One gives back to the community to celebrate the holiday season. This year’s official charity is Kidd’s Kids – $1.00 of each ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit organization, which is dedicated to helping children with a chronic or terminal illness or who are physically challenged, by sending them on an unforgettable adventure to Walt Disney World®.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Bobby Shmurda’s Issues in the Music Industry, Having Fun, New Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money