Entercom, home to the nation’s most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast audio content, and premium live events and experiences, announces the addition of Sarah Foss to the role of Chief Information Officer. In this role, Foss will provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, acquisition, operation and support of the Company’s enterprise technology systems and programs. She will also collaborate with cross-functional executives to create a vision for how digital, data and analytics, and new technologies can help create a differentiated experience and drive efficiency in operations.
“This role is critical to our success in the constantly evolving media landscape and we’re thrilled to have Sarah on board,” said Richard Schmaeling, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Entercom. “Her strong business acumen and enriched media technology intellect is incredibly valuable as we continue to evolve and elevate our business.”
“I’m thrilled to be joining Entercom at this exciting time in media,” said Foss. “We have a unique opportunity to leverage outstanding content and deep community relationships to reach new, targeted audiences through our digital and broadcast platforms. Smart technology choices will accelerate this for us.”
Foss is a seasoned media technology executive with over 25 years of experience and a comprehensive understanding of the media technology ecosystem. She most recently served as Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives for FreeWheel Advertisers, a division of FreeWheel that provides a global media buying and selling platform to more than 1,200 advertising agencies around the world. Prior to that role, she was General Manager, Ad Tech for Imagine Communications, a market leader in advertising optimization and video infrastructure. She has also held various executive positions at global technology companies, including YANGAROO, Inc., Encompass Digital Media, VCI Solutions, and Harris Corporation.
Foss is also a co-founder of Tech Bae, a tech focused organization for women in the media and advertising ecosystem to connect for mentoring, networking, and community. She recently completed a decade of service to the Alliance for Women in Media in multiple board functions and is an honoree of several industry awards, including: three-time finalist for International Association of Broadcast Manufacturers’ Woman of the Year Award; Individual Leadership Award from the TV of Tomorrow’s Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television; and Woman of the Year Award – Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations from the American Business Association.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”