Digital and Radio Facts: Atlanta, GA, February 11, 2013 –(PR.com)– On February 9th 2013 fashion guru and reality celebrity Dwight Eubanks, produced an award winning fashion show called, “The Legends of Fashion,” in support of a worthy cause.
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., MECCA Chapter (NCBW-MECCA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to empowering African American women and girls in metro Atlanta through a variety of advocacy programs in the areas of education, health, economic development and public policy. We are an extraordinary group of women who come together to advocate, educate and reach future generations with meaningful initiatives that make a difference in the communities we serve.
Since 1993, the MECCA Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., has made an impact on the lives African American women and girls in metro Atlanta with advocacy programs for health, economic development, public policy, financial literacy and education. For almost 20 years, we have committed our time and our talents to promote change in the greatest areas of need in our community. Each of us offers extraordinary experiences, connections and gifts. Whether you are a thinker, organizer or a potential sponsor, your support can be instrumental to our chapter's advocacy efforts. By joining together, we can achieve an uncommonly high performance that makes a difference.
Thanks to so many supportive members and volunteers the Legends of Fashion production, produced by Dwight Eubanks was a great success. There was standing room only in the house, not an empty seat to be found. Designers and models flew in from Paris, Africa, and New York as they too came to honor and celebrate this historical moment in fashion with their loved one and peer, Dwight Eubanks.
Dwight Eubanks is preparing to take “Legends of Fashion,” on the road, in the coming months we should hear more about the tour and dates. Congrats! To those who participated in the production “Legends of Fashion,” and also hats off to those who received honorary awards from the City of Atlanta.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?
- Megan Thee Stallion Says She Felt ‘Betrayed’ By Friends After Getting Shot
- 2 Chainz Recaps Verzuz Battle, ‘Collegrove 2’, T.I. & + New Single!
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time