Radio Facts: I saw this interesting article online this morning
Where The Jobs Are, Spring 2009
A quarterly survey reveals the cities expecting the largest employment growth–and losses–across the country.
Thanks to last year's strong harvest of apples and the jobs that followed in juicing, packaging and shipping, Yakima, Wash., has the strongest employment outlook in the country for the second quarter of 2009, according to a quarterly survey by employment services firm Manpower.
“This is an agricultural base, a huge apple-growing region,” says Bill Cook, director of community and economic development for Yakima. “Last year's apple harvest was huge, and it helped carry employment through the winter. Even in a normal economic year that wouldn't happen.” Read whole story here
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam