Deion Sanders (Pro Football Hall of Fame) and Tracey Edmonds (Soul Food) have teamed up to create the YouTube paid sports channel PRIMEZONE Sports. PRIMEZONE Sports’ aim is to inform, instruct, and inspire through sports, and its programming will include endless memorable and buzz-worthy digital content featuring high profile current professional athletes, retired legends, as well as fans from all major sports, appealing to the broad spectrum of sports fans of all ages, genders and walks of life. The channel will launch with the “Know Like a Pro” how-to series where Sanders and his expert friends from various professional sports leagues share their years of experience by giving how-to athletic advice, showing people how to play these sports at the highest level.In the coming months, PRIMEZONE Sports will roll out more rare opportunity programming including direct access reality shows, documentaries, lifestyle shows, talk shows, pre & post game shows, and behind-the-scene looks at some of the most anticipated games and events, just to name a few. PRIMEZONE Sports will provide a compelling avenue for a player’s point of view which has never been showcased on network or cable TV before. The subscription rate will start at $2.99 monthly.Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is the only athlete to have played in two professional sporting events on the same day, played in both the World Series and the Super Bowl, and the only player exceptional enough to hit a home run and score a touchdown in the same week. He is regarded as an unrivalled legend amongst athletes and sports fans worldwide. Because of his iconic career, Sanders also has one of the most extensive lists of endorsement relationships in the history of athletics.Sanders remains a relevant and trusted voice in sports by serving as a highly regarded commentator for the NFL Network.Tracey Edmonds, a 20-year veteran of the entertainment industry has established herself as an award winning producer, savvy business mogul and accomplished studio executive. She has created and produced groundbreaking projects for television, music and film both independently and with major studios. Edmonds currently serves as COO and President of Our Stories Films where she oversees the development and production of projects for Black audiences, and serves as CEO of her own production company, Edmonds Entertainment. Through Our Stories Films, Edmonds also launched ALRIGHT TV in March 2013, an inspirational, faith-friendly YouTube premiere Channel, for which she serves as President and CEO.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show