Beasley Media Group has launched 96.5 / 101.5 The Bounce: Throwback Hip Hop and R&B in Ft. Myers, Florida. The station, which was officially unveiled on Friday, July 9th, will be commercial free for the first three weeks.
Similar in format to its Beasley sister station in the Motor City, The Bounce can be heard on 103.9 WXKB-Hd2 as well on translators: 101.5/W268AH-FM, 96.5/W243BM-FM and 105.1/W286Ak-FM
In addition, WBCN-AM – “ESPN Southwest Florida” will now be available on the following four frequencies: 770 WBCN-AM and 96.1 WRXK-HD2 as well as translators 104.3/W282BY- FM and 98.1/W251AL-FM.
“It was very clear that Southwest Florida has been waiting for a format like this that they can hear all their favorite Throwback Hip Hop and R&B, 24-7,” said Operations Manager, Adam Star.
“This station brings the best of throwback hip hop to our community,” said Beasley Media Group SWFL Vice President and Market Manager, AJ Lurie. “This type of nostalgia is something we all can appreciate throughout our day!”
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Bobby Brown’s Life and Career Since Losing His Two Children (Video)
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Cumulus Media Taps New Morning Host on Memphis Country Station
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- Audacy and Major League Baseball Explore the Unwritten Rules of America’s Favorite Pastime
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 7-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dog, Relative Charged With Murder
- ‘Poopetrator’ Who Defecated on Beauty Store Floor Identified by Police