Beasley Media Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary at Annual Holiday Soiree at Tao in NYC
The evening features special performances by Curb Recording Artist Lee Brice and Acclaimed Actor & Musician Kiefer Sutherland
Naples, Florida (December 6, 2021): Beasley Media Group took over Tao in New York City on Thursday, December 2nd to celebrate the company’s 60th Anniversary. The 4th Annual Holiday Soiree event, which thanked the company’s valued advertising partners, featured special live performances from Curb Recording Artist Lee Brice and Acclaimed Actor & Musician Kiefer Sutherland.
Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley, along with President Bruce Beasley and Vice President of Operations, Brad Beasley took to the stage during the evening to pay tribute to their late father and company founder, George Beasley for his vision in building one of America’s premiere publicly traded radio companies six decades ago when he officially launched his very first radio station, WPYB-AM in Benson, North Carolina back on December 2, 1961.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?