Beasley Media Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary at Annual Holiday Soiree at Tao in NYC
The evening features special performances by Curb Recording Artist Lee Brice and Acclaimed Actor & Musician Kiefer Sutherland
Naples, Florida (December 6, 2021): Beasley Media Group took over Tao in New York City on Thursday, December 2nd to celebrate the company’s 60th Anniversary. The 4th Annual Holiday Soiree event, which thanked the company’s valued advertising partners, featured special live performances from Curb Recording Artist Lee Brice and Acclaimed Actor & Musician Kiefer Sutherland.
Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley, along with President Bruce Beasley and Vice President of Operations, Brad Beasley took to the stage during the evening to pay tribute to their late father and company founder, George Beasley for his vision in building one of America’s premiere publicly traded radio companies six decades ago when he officially launched his very first radio station, WPYB-AM in Benson, North Carolina back on December 2, 1961.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Bobby Shmurda’s Issues in the Music Industry, Having Fun, New Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money