Atlanta, GA, January 13, 2013 –(PR.com)– The Black History Month Parade committee has announced that it will hold the annual parade celebrating Black History Month in beautiful downtown Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, February 23, 2013. The Black History Month Parade will celebrate the culture, heritage, history and accomplishments of Black Americans in the United States and from across the world.
“The Black History Month Parade is excited to present a forum to showcase the history, heritage and accomplishments of Black-Americans,” says Earl Little, Founder of the Black History Month Parade. The Black History Month special event will feature several marching bands, entertainers, dignitaries, civic groups, non-profits, celebrities, corporate groups, entertainment and fun for the whole family. “We are inviting families, groups and organizations from across the world to come and attend and participate in the festivities,” Little adds.
The Black History Month Parade presents a perfect marketing opportunity for many companies that support the African-American/ Multi-cultural demographic. “We are asking all companies to participate in this magnificent event and show their support for the market that supports there brands this type of partnership will educate and inspire, while providing a positive entertaining experience for all in the community,” says Carlos Coleman Executive Director of the Black History Month Parade. “Last year was a huge success which featured breath-taking stilt walkers, costumed dancers, historic attractions, dance teams, bands and lots of excitement, this year the committee expects for the 2013 Black History Month Parade celebration to be even grander,” says Khalil Islam the producer of the parade.
The 2013 Black History Month Parade is scheduled to take place on Peachtree Street leading to the historic Underground in Downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The route will wind through the location of many corporate headquarters, special attractions and an area which is the central most traveled historic tourist attraction of the in the South. The post-parade event will feature live entertainers performing modern music, live arts performers artist, public speakers, food, beverages, art and family oriented programs in Underground Atlanta.
For more information including information on registration, participation or sponsorship of the Black History Month Parade please visit www.blackhistorymonthparade.com or call 1- 866-551-5666.
- NAB Leadership Foundation Announces Host and Celebrity Presenters for Celebration of Service to America Awards
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- The Judds: The Final Tour To Carry On As An Epic, Star-Studded Tribute This Fall
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- ‘Poopetrator’ Who Defecated on Beauty Store Floor Identified by Police