PUMA Announces Partnership with Yo Gotti
Today, Global Sports Brand PUMA announced a partnership with CEO and hip-hop star Yo Gotti. As the worlds of music and fashion continue to collide, Yo Gotti will bring his creative energy to product design as a PUMA brand ambassador. “PUMA has been an iconic name in the fashion world for decades, their ability to remain at the top of the game in not only sportswear, but in culture and fashion is inspirational,” said Yo Gotti. “I’m honored to be a part of that legacy.”
As an influential voice in the music industry, Yo Gotti’s success-driven mentality and integrity align naturally with PUMA’s values. Both style and culture are important aspects in music and fashion; Yo Gotti’s unique taste will be a valuable addition to the PUMA family. Yo Gotti will work with PUMA on several programs and exciting product collaborations, many of which will be inspired by styles that have been not only iconic to PUMA, but to Yo Gotti himself.
“Yo Gotti’s creative talent, drive, and genuine passion for his fans is the perfect match for PUMA,” said Allison Giorgio, Vice President of Marketing for PUMA North America. “He is confident and isn’t afraid to take risks and we are so pleased to welcome him to PUMA and can’t wait for his fans to see what he has in store for them through our collaboration. “Yo Gotti is the latest Roc Nation artist to partner with PUMA, following in the footsteps of Rihanna, Big Sean and Roc Nation Executive, Emory Jones. The two brands look forward to continuing and expanding the successful collaboration.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)