After letting go of Ramonski Luv, Soul 106.3 has already found his replacement. Monday, June 15, 2015 Chicago veteran radio host and comedian Tony Sculfield will join the cluster of local talent on Chicago’s R&B 106.3 FM. Sculfield will take over nights, Monday through Friday from 6pm-10pm resuming the spot of the recently departed Ramonski Love.
Sculfield was last heard as leading host of WGCI-FM’s Morning Riot which was dismantled in late 2014. Since then he has kept up with Chicago fans both through hosting local events, comedy stand up, and featured appearances on local ABC 7 daytime talk show Windy City Live.
He is eager to get back to the airwaves alongside other local favorites lead by Tom Joyner in the morning, Sundance in the midday and Mike Love in the afternoon. All of the 106.3 FM talent are home grown and look forward to continue serving up the hits with a vibe and feel that is true to Chicago.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond