Soulja Boy on Music Choice
“I Am Black Music.”
Music Choice celebrates Black History Month with a campaign to drive viewers to artists and music videos through an overarching celebratory African-American “I Am Black Music” theme.
Viewers will witness their favorite African American artists including Soulja Boy, Keri Hilson, and Ray J. describing themselves as “I AM” and how they relate to their music in a poetic, inspiring and empowering message.
Spots encourage viewers to tune into Music Choice’s linear music channels, Black History Month Video On Demand (VOD) folders and broadband content.
About Music Choice:
Music Choice, the multi-platform video and music network, delivers its music programming to millions of consumers nationwide through their televisions, online and mobile devices. Music Choice programs dozens of uninterrupted music channels; produces Music Choice Originals that feature today’s hottest established and emerging artists; and offers thousands of music videos. Music Choice is a partnership among subsidiaries of Microsoft Corporation, Motorola, Inc., Sony Corporation of America, EMI Music and several leading U.S. cable providers: Comcast Cable Communications, Cox Communications and Time Warner Cable. MUSIC CHOICE ® is a registered trademark of Music Choice.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show