WASHINGTON, DC — The NAB Radio Show will include an interactive session featuring top-level radio executives who will share their insight about the radio business. Held Thursday, September 24 at 7:30 a.m., the Group Executives Super Session Breakfast will allow attendees to participate in a cand id discussion about the future of radio. During the session, executives will provide their perspective on the issues facing radio today.
Frank Flores is the chief revenue officer for Spanish Broadcasting System (SBS). Prior to joining SBS, Flores worked for 20-plus years at Infinity Broadcasting, where he served in various capacities, including positions as station manager and general sales manager.
George Laughlin launched GAP Broadcasting in 2007 and serves as the companies president, overseeing 60 stations in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Prior to launching GAP, Laughlin served as the general manager for several Radio One stations in Dallas.
Mark Mays is the chief executive officer of Clear Channel Communications. Prior to becoming CEO in 2004, Mays held several positions at Clear Channel, including vice president and treasurer, senior vice president of operations, and later president and COO. Mays has served on the NAB Radio Board of Directors and is a founding member of the HD Digital Radio Alliance.
Bill Stakelin is president and CEO of Regent Communications. He began his radio career with Bluegrass Broadcasting, eventually becoming the company's executive vice president and COO. He later co-founded Apollo Radio, which merged with Regent Communications in 1994. Stakelin has served as chairman of both the NAB Radio Board and NAB Joint Board of Directors and is the former president of the Radio Advertising Bureau. He was the 1999 recipient of the NAB National Radio Award.
Charles Warfield has been president and COO of ICBC Broadcast Holdings since 2000. During his 31-year radio career, Warfield has overseen an array of stations in executive-level positions with ICBC, Summit Broadcasting Corporation and Chancellor Media Corporation. Warfield currently serves on the Radio Advertising Bureau Executive Committee and is chairman of the NAB Radio Board of Directors.
David Kennedy (moderator) is the chief executive officer of FlyCast, a three-year-old radio streaming company. Prior to taking the helm at FlyCast, Kennedy served as the chief executive officer of Susquehanna Radio Corp. and of Interep National Radio Sales. Kennedy has served as joint board chairman for the NAB Board of Directors and was the 2006 recipient of the NAB National Radio Award.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU