Vanja Primorac has been hired by United Talent Agency as an executive focused on Music Innovations.
In this newly created role, she will identify and execute marketing, distribution and platform partnership.
Primorac previously worked at Spotify, where she was an Artist Marketing Representative. She worked with managers, independent and major labels on streaming strategies and marketing Campaigns.
In addition, she helped guide artist connect to their audiences globally. Some of the artists she worked with are J. Cole, Mumford & Sons, AlunaGeorge, Mike Posner and Calvin Harris.
Prior to her time at Spotify, she worked with Sean “Diddy” Combs and team to launch Revolt TV.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Some People Were “Idiots” For Getting Kicked out of Beyoncé’s Secret Album Release Party (VIDEO)