RONA DANZIGER NAMED PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR DETROIT’S NEWEST RADIO STATION, TALK RADIO 1270 WXYT-AMTalk Radio 1270 WXYT (WXYT-AM) has named Rona Danziger as Program Director. The announcement was made by CBS RADIO Detroit Senior Vice President and Market Manager Debbie Kenyon and is effective immediately.”Rona is great addition to our staff in Detroit. Her energy and passion for radio is exciting and I’m confident she will make our newest Radio Station and Morning Show a huge success,” said Senior VP and Market Manager Debbie Kenyon.Prior to joining WXYT-AM, Danziger most recently served as program director for Sports Radio 1130 WDFN. She started her programming career in 1990 as an intern at WJBK TV2 (now FOX 2) and later became Associate Producer for Jerry Stanecki Productions where she managed pre and post production for marketing videos and TV commercials. In 1994, she moved to WDFN as producer and was promoted to senior and executive producer prior to being named program director in 2002. In addition to programming WDFN, she was the program director for WXDX/WDTW 1310 AM where she managed the Radio Station s’ on-air syndicated programming and online web content and served as a programming consultant for WTKA AM in Ann Arbor.Danziger is a graduate of the University of Michigan and lives in Farmington Hills, Michigan.”I’m thrilled to be part of the launch of Talk Radio 1270,” said Danziger. “I can’t wait to work with Charlie Langton and the terrific staff at CBS Radio. I’m excited to program a radio Radio Station that will bring edgy, opinionated, and highly entertaining conservative talk radio to Detroit.Home to lively conversation and debate, Talk Radio 1270 WXYT-AM launches September 12 featuring Charlie Langton, Glenn Beck, and Laura Ingraham, focusing on the issues affecting the region and beyond. Talk Radio 1270 will be available on-air, online at www.talkradio1270.com, and via the Radio.com application for a variety of mobile devices. In addition, listeners will have an interactive platform to voice their opinions through Facebook, Twitter and other social media options.Owned and operated by CBS RADIO, Talk Radio 1270 WXYT-AM is Detroit‘s new talk radio Radio Station . CBS RADIO, one of the largest major-market radio operators in the United States is a division of CBS Corporation. CBS RADIO operates 130 radio Radio Station s, the majority of which are in the nation’s top 50 markets. In Detroit, CBS RADIO also owns and operates WWJ-AM, WOMC-FM, WYCD-FM, WDZH-FM and WXYT-FM.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?