Radio Facts: REVOLT BLACK NEWS will air a new episode Thursday, June 4th at 9pm EST/6pm PST, “Organizing Power: Taking This Sh*t Back.” The one-hour episode continues the discussion around what's next after the current updates in George Floyd's case, actions and plans from Black community leaders, and suggestions on fostering power to move forward and take sh*t back. Michael Eric Dyson, Brittany Packnett, Rizza Islam,Eboni K Williams, Mike Muse, Mandy Bowman, Shareef Abdul-Malik, Royce Da 5’9”, among others contribute to the conversations, with a prayer led by DeVon Franklin.
As the world continues responding to the senseless killing of George Floyd and the urgent need for racial equality, REVOLT doubles down as a catalyst for social justice. The network has correspondents in the field covering the protests all around the country, with news updates airing at the top of every hour from 4 – 10p EST each day, as well as new episodes of REVOLT BLACK NEWS now airing twice a week.
Clip of REVOLT Field coverage: https://vimeo.com/425286439/91ba2442ac
REVOLT Promo Clip: http://qlnk.io/ql/5ed5b205e4b00378f511e8a6
Who: Michael Eric Dyson, Brittany Packnett, Rizza Islam, Eboni K Williams, Mike Muse, Mandy Bowman, Shareef Abdul-Malik, Royce Da 5’9”, DeVon Franklin
What: REVOLT BLACK NEWS: ORGANIZING FOR POWER: TAKING THIS SH*T BACK
When: Thursday, 6/4/2020 @ 9PM EST/6PM PST
Where: REVOLT TV and youtube.com/revolttv
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out