1. You never know where you will be tomorrow. Networking is paramount but opportunities are limited in today's industry. RFSN is the first urban industry Social Networking group
3. We want to become an organization: That being said, we need as many members as we can get. We have very big plans for RFSN.
4. Don't wait until it's too late to seek exposure: We all need press. Many industry people wait till they are in need to get it and ignore the opportunity when they don't need it. Press is like insurance… as long as you HAVE it… chances are you will NEVER need it! So get it!
6. BONUS REASON: It's very easy to sign up and literally takes less than 2 minutes.
RFSN: Urban Entertainment Explored… Join Now
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle