In my Biggie voice, I will start this post off my saying, “And another one.” Yes, another music streaming is prepped to enter the market. Founded by Damola Taiwo, Dolapo Taiwo and Tola Ogunsola,
As a Lagos-based startup, MyMusic, will officially launch its digital music service into the Nigerian market in June.
This isn’t the first launch of MyMusic . Initially MyMusic was slated to hit the market in February of 2014 after the founders appeared on CNN. Already labeled as the“Nigerian iTunes,” My Music offers a quintessential music streaming experience that has been lacking in the Nigerian music space.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Chartmetric Partners with Sirius XM/Pandora on Music Analytics
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal