Radio Facts: MARTY LINCK NAMED PROGRAM DIRECTOR, KEZK/KYKY ST. LOUISMarty Linck has been named Program Director for CBS RADIO’s KEZK and KYKY in St. Louis; it was announced today by John Sheehan, Senior Vice President and Market Manager for CBS RADIO St. Louis. His appointment is effective Monday, December 19.KYKY “Y98″ is the leading Hot AC station in St. Louis playing “Today’s BEST Music” at 98.1 FM, streaming online at www.y98.com and through the Radio.com app for mobile devices. KEZK “Fresh 102.5″ is a mainstream adult contemporary station that plays “More Music & Better Variety” at 102.5 FM www.kezk.com, and mobile devices and is currently St. Louis’ official Christmas station.”As a native of the city, Marty embodies the St. Louis mentality and knows what the local listeners want to hear. His creative and strategic abilities to program and market radio stations in today’s PPM world are a benefit to Y98 and FRESH 102.5,” said Sheehan. “With his experience in the market, ratings success and uncanny talent to program music, we look forward to the inventive and multi-platform ways Marty will bring character and excitement to our stations.”Linck joins CBS RADIO St. Louis from WCJK radio in Nashville where he was Program Director of the “Jack” station for the past five years.Prior to that he was Program Director for “101.1-The River”& “97.1-The Rock”. He also held programming and creative services positions at KSHE, KIHT, KXOK and KPNT all in the St. Louis market.Linck is a native St. Louis-an and was graduated from Lindenwood College in St. Charles, MO.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Charlie Puth to Perform for The Xfinity Awesome Gig Powered by Pandora
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet