Magnum™ Large Size Condoms Launches the “Compound Gold Project” Magnum™ Partners with the Compound, Dave East, BJ The Chicago Kid, Jim Jones, Joey Bada$$, Beanie Sigel and Jadakiss on hip-hop music collaboration
The Compound Gold Project includes three songs, behind-the-scenes videos of the artists in the studio, interviews and artwork from Jay West EWING, N.J., June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The maker of Magnum™ Condoms and the Compound today announced the Compound Gold Project, a three-track hip-hop music collaboration to be released on SoundCloud featuring top artists Dave East, BJ The Chicago Kid, Jim Jones, Joey Bada$$, Beanie Sigel and Jadakiss.
The first track, “Hold Me Down,” featuring XXL 2016 Freshman Class artist Dave East and BJ The Chicago Kid, produced by Buda The Future and Grand Muzik, dropped today. The final two tracks, “Lost Ones,” featuring Jim Jones and Joey Bada$$, produced by Don Cannon, and “Dinero” featuring Beanie Sigel and Jadakiss, also produced by Buda The Future and Grand Muzik, will be released later this summer.
The Compound Gold Project includes three songs, behind-the-scenes videos of the artists in the studio, interviews and artwork from Jay West. The maker of Magnum™ Condoms and creative art studio, the Compound, worked to innovatively bring the “Magnum™ Live Large” lifestyle to consumers through the Compound Gold Project. They collaborated with the artists to record the album and film videos at the Compound, where the artists expressed what it means to be a “Magnum™ Man” and embody the gold standard in life.
“The Compound Gold Project is an authentic representation of the Magnum™ Condoms brand and the hip-hop music community,” said Bruce Weiss, Vice President of Marketing for Trojan™ Brand Condoms. “It conveys the experience and ‘Magnum™ Live Large’ lifestyle through music.”
“We’re excited to continue our partnership with Magnum™ Condoms and launch this project,” said Set Free Richardson, Founder and Creative Director of the Compound. “Working directly with the artists and the brand allowed us to authentically collaborate and make great music that the Magnum™ consumer wants to listen to.”
Visit SoundCloud to stream the first track “Hold Me Down” featuring Dave East and BJ The Chicago Kid and watch the behind-the-scenes video visitwww.thecompoundblog.com. Look out for the additional tracks and to find more details on the Compound Gold Project by following #MagnumLiveLarge and #TheGoldProject@TrojanCondoms.
ABOUT TROJAN™ BRAND CONDOMS AND MAGNUM™
The maker of MAGNUM™ condoms, Church & Dwight, also makes TROJAN™ Brand Condoms, America’s #1 condom, which have been trusted for more than 100 years. MAGNUM™ Latex Condoms are made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. Every condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
About The Compound- Where Culture Is Created
Is a place that embodies art, music, sports & fashion tucked away in a bunker type building in NYC. The space serves as an adult playground for work, curated events and meetings of the minds with various artistic people. The Compound is a place where creative minds come together to sharpen each other and give life to imagination. For more information visit: www.thecompoundblog.com IG: @thecompound_
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)