“The rich took the loot and now we loot shit” Always have the greatest respect for LL. He is one of the most brilliant black men I've ever met in the industry. Glad to see him come through with this powerful speech.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out