Sports Host JMV Joins 1070 The Fan
Indianapolis”¦Sports fans are breathing a sigh of relief: JMV, one of Indianapolis ‘ most popular sports talk hosts, is returning to the air on 1070 The Fan.
JMV (John Michael Vincent) has been off Indianapolis airwaves since leaving WNDE last November. His show on 1070 The Fan, The Ride, will air 3 ““ 7 p.m. weekdays. “We couldn’t be more delighted to have JMV on The Fan,” said Emmis-Indianapolis General Manager Charlie Morgan. “Having John join 1070 The Fan is big. Now, we have the best talent talking about the best sports Indianapolis has to offer. John’s knowledge of local as well as national sports, his wit and thoughtful insights will augment our incredible lineup.” With Dan Dakich, Big Joe Staysniak , Coach Bob Lovell, The Indiana Pacers, The Indianapolis Colts, The IZOD Indy Car Series, The Indy 500, The Brickyard 400, The MotoGP, The IHSAA, IU sports and now JMV, no other radio station has more local sports coverage than 1070 The Fan.
A native of Owenburg, Indiana, JMV is a graduate of Eastern Greene High School and Indiana State University. His on-air career began at WINN in Columbus , Indiana (1993-94) with a stop in Bloomington (WBWB, 1994-97) before spending 10 years at Indianapolis ‘ WNDE (1999-09).
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director