iHeartMedia announced today that Stacey Thomas has been named Director of Marketing and Promotions for iHeartMedia Philadelphia effective immediately. iHeartMedia Philadelphia has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing six stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Director of Marketing and Promotions, Thomas will oversee the Philadelphia brand portfolio and will be responsible for developing, planning, and directing all marketing and promotions efforts. She will report to Derrick Corbett, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Philadelphia.
“It has been remarkable working alongside Stacey and watching her persevere through numerous changes and challenges,” said Jeff Moore, Market President of iHeartMedia Philadelphia. “A tireless worker who puts the needs of iHeart Philly above all else will now get the chance to put her stamp on the Promotions Department in a time when making deep and meaningful relationships with our audiences and partners couldn’t be more important.”
“It’s a pleasure to be able to watch Stacey ascend to the next phase of her career,” said Corbett. “Her expertise with all things iHeart Philadelphia extends almost two decades, so to be able to place the future of our brands in her hands promotionally is a win for all of us.”
Thomas is an 18-year veteran of iHeartMedia Philadelphia starting on the ground floor as a member of the street team. She has served as Promotions Coordinator and Online Content Coordinator, then Media Integration Director before taking on her new position as Director of Marketing and Promotions. Thomas is a graduate of Widener University with a BA in Communications Studies.
“I’m excited about taking on this new challenge of working with six of the region’s most iconic brands,” said Thomas. “I’m looking forward to growing the cluster to the next level with the support of the extraordinary team here at iHeartMedia Philadelphia.”
iHeartMedia is a leading media outlet in the Philadelphia market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 160 million registered users.
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die