iHeartMedia announced today that Joe De Angelis has been elevated to Senior Vice President of Promotions for the iHeartMedia Markets Group, effective immediately.
As Senior Vice President of Promotions, De Angelis will oversee promotions efforts across iHeartMedia’s entire roster of iconic brands and franchises—broadcast and digital—and align promotional efforts across iHeartMedia markets by creating and spearheading iHeartMedia’s Promotions Center.
He will become the promotions point person for clients and advertisers alike. In addition, he will also assist in developing and creating promotional strategies to increase brand awareness for iHeartMedia stations. De Angelis will report to Scott Hopeck, Division President for the iHeartMedia Markets Group.
“I’m thrilled to promote Joe to Senior Vice President of Promotions,” said Hopeck. “During his time with iHeartMedia New York, Joe has proven that he is more than qualified for this role. He has extensive experience overseeing all marketing and promotions initiatives for our New York City stations, as well as our national tentpole events. Joe is a natural leader and an exceptional collaborator. I’m confident that he will effectively evolve how we develop and execute promotions for our brands and our partners.”
De Angelis is a media veteran with nearly 20 years of experience in marketing, promotions, branding and sponsorships. He is elevated to Senior Vice President of Promotions after serving as Director of Marketing and Promotions for iHeartMedia New York and National Event Brand Manager since 2015.
While at iHeartMedia New York, De Angelis displayed a proven track record of planning, promoting and executing multiplatform campaigns while overseeing NYC’s iconic eight-brand station portfolio. Throughout his career, he has held several leadership positions, including Associate Creative Director, Writer, and Promotion Director.
“iHeart has given me the incredible opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the business,” said De Angelis. “I am beyond excited to take these next steps and help push our world class brands to the next level.”
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sexual Contact … but Work (video)