Radio Facts: Ex-“American Idol” Fantasia Barrino encountered a racist, threatening letter while going through fan mail last night, TMZ reported.Barrino’s manager told the gossip site that following the singer’s “Color Purple” performance at Pantages Theater in Los Angeles, Barrino opened up a letter filled with racial slurs while in her dressing room.The letter writer claimed to have worked as a security guard when Barrino was a season three “Idol” contestant and called for her to “go back where you came from and die,” according to TMZ.An alarmed Barrino immediately contacted theater security, who then called the cops, her manager said.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Kanye West Urinates on His Own Grammy to Prove Point about Black Ownership (video)