Ex-“American Idol” Fantasia Barrino encountered a racist, threatening letter while going through fan mail last night, TMZ reported.Barrino’s manager told the gossip site that following the singer’s “Color Purple” performance at Pantages Theater in Los Angeles, Barrino opened up a letter filled with racial slurs while in her dressing room.The letter writer claimed to have worked as a security guard when Barrino was a season three “Idol” contestant and called for her to “go back where you came from and die,” according to TMZ.An alarmed Barrino immediately contacted theater security, who then called the cops, her manager said.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show