Radio Facts: Dr. Dre may not have a release date for his new disc, but he is taking care of business with his audio company Beats Electronic (BE). The company, created with Universal Music's Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine, is responsible for launching celebrity-endorsed headphones like Justin Beiber's Justbeats, Lady Gaga's Heartbeats, and Dre's own Powerbeats.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper