Industry vet David Linton has been named Program Director of WCLK-FM/Atlanta by General Manager Wendy Williams.
Linton a former senior music label executive returns to radio after a successful career heading promotions departments at Warner Bros, Island Records, Arista & Capitol Records. Linton’s career started in radio as an on-air personality rising to Program Director and eventually General Manager previous to the record label positions.
WCLK General Manager Williams stated “ We are excited to have someone of David’s experience in both radio and the music industry to be leading our station at this time. Linton says, “Not many people get to live their dream and then return to their first love which for me is radio. I’m grateful to Wendy for giving me the opportunity to join this legendary radio station”. Linton will program WCLK 91.9FM and it’s 2 HD channels.
WCLK-FM, owned and operated by Clark Atlanta University, is an affiliate of NPR and has been serving the Atlanta market for 44 years. Linton can be reached at [email protected] 404 880-6216
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS