CONOR MATTHEWS RELEASES NEW TRACK “DRUNK”
Conor Matthews shares new track “Drunk,” the latest off his forthcoming EP Heartbreak In The Hills, due out on July 24. The summer party anthem, along with recent single “Way Out,” round out Conor’s first year on Altadena/Warner Records, which has culminated in over 25 million streams and looks from Billboard, Idolator, Refinery29, and more.
LISTEN/SHARE “DRUNK” HERE
In the wake of a breakup and signing to Warner Records after years of grinding, the forthcoming Heartbreak In The Hills EP traces Conor’s rebirth in the Hollywood Hills. Culled from Conor’s own experience finally splitting from a toxic three-year relationship, he reflects on the aftermath at a time when “Half of my heart was bleeding, but the other half was LIT.” He details the ups and downs of a new life in Los Angeles with new friends, new parties, and new experiences. Musically, he integrates woozy melodies, fluttering runs, slick bass lines, and airy beats, bringing pop and R&B together effortlessly in the vein of Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, and Chris Brown. Fueled by his sizzling signature style, Heartbreak In The Hills could be the perfect soundtrack to one hell of a night. Buckle up.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?