Bumbu Rum Co. is pleased to announce the second installment of “The Bumbu Room.”
In this episode, which debuted today on Billboard, Lil Wayne discusses buying himself a Mercedes-Benz Kompressor at age 15, strippers, Shaq, and the long-running Michael Jackson vs. Prince debate.
In Episode 1, Lil Wayne addressed other hot-button topics like keeping multiple girlfriends, plastic surgery, Rihanna vs. Nicki Minaj, and Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant. His interview went viral, garnering over 7 million video views in two days on Instagram alone.
“The Bumbu Room” features celebrities candidly answering fan-submitted questions. It is the first series to launch on Bumbu TV, Bumbu Rum Co.’s new content studio for music, sports and entertainment talent that will produce and publish lifestyle and celebrity series.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?