Kaley Cuoco, Neil Patrick Harris, Faith Hill, Carly Rae Jepsen,
Tim McGraw, Katy Perry, and Keith Urban Are The First Presenters Announced for
Music’s Biggest Night ®
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards ® “” Hosted by LL COOL J “” Airs Live on CBS
Sunday, Feb. 10, 8 P.M. ET/PT
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (Jan. 31, 2013) “” Fourteen-time GRAMMY ® winner Alicia Keys and current nominees Maroon 5 will join together for a special performance, and current nominee Frank Ocean is set to perform on the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards ® telecast. Current GRAMMY nominees Carly Rae Jepsen, and Katy Perry, as well as actor Kaley Cuoco, actor Neil Patrick Harris, five-time GRAMMY winner Faith Hill, three-time GRAMMY winner Tim McGraw, and four-time GRAMMY winner Keith Urban will appear as presenters. The music industry’s premier eventwill take place live on Sunday, Feb. 10, at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast in high-definition TV and 5.1 surround sound on the CBS Television Network from 8 ““ 11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). The show also will be supported on radio worldwide via Dial Global, and covered online at GRAMMY.com and CBS.com, and on YouTube. Additional performers, presenters and special segments will be announced soon. For GRAMMY coverage, updates and breaking news, please visit The Recording Academy ®‘s social networks on Twitter and Facebook.
One of this year’s leading nominees, Ocean is up for six awards: Record Of The Year for “Thinkin Bout You”; Album Of The Year and Best Urban Contemporary Album for Channel Orange; Best New Artist; and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (with Jay-Z, Kanye West and The-Dream); and Best Short Form Music Video (with Kanye West, Frank Ocean, The-Dream, Romain Gavras, and Mourad Belkeddar) for “No Church In The Wild.”
Three-time GRAMMY-winning group Maroon 5 are up for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for “Payphone” and Best Pop Vocal Album for Overexposed.
Previously announced performers for the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards include current nominees Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, FUN., the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Jack White, as well as Elton John and current nominee Ed Sheeran performing live together for the first time, and Justin Timberlake. Two-time GRAMMY winner LL COOL J returns as host of Music’s Biggest Night ®.
- Ebro in the Morning Questions if Verzuz has Gone Too Far
- Woman Thought She Was Pregnant After Ovarian Cyst Grew The Size Of A Football In Her Stomach
- Joe Budden Says Omarion Minimized His Catalog during Verzuz (VIDEO)
- Suspect In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Reportedly Assaulted In Jail
- R.Kelly Fan Arrested After Threatening Prosecutors, Could Face 5 Years In Prison
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Talks About One of the Nicest People in the Entertainment Industry Getting Shot (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Diddy was Disrespectful to Yung Miami at the BET Awards (VIDEO)
- The Breakfast Club Discusses Ludacris’ Manager Chaka Zulu Surviving Deadly Shooting (VIDEO)
- AUDACY ADDS DORIN DICKERSON TO 93.7 THE FAN IN PITTSBURGH
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talks About the Importance of Voting After Roe v Wade Decision (VIDEO)