Radio Facts: ARE YOU SERIOUS? This station is obviously looking for a black radio person…but the best part is… THIS IS A PART TIME JOB! I deleted the email address and the corporation cause I fear some of y'all might actually apply.
New FM about to go on air in Rocky Mount-Wilson, NC market. All-round part-time operations person needed, especially production, voicing, scheduling. AudioVault experience preferred. Programming, sales, marketing, on-air experience helpful. Full-time possible, depending on experience and skill set.
Computer savvy and attention to detail essential. Looking for self starting, creative thinking, community-minded team player ready for a challenge. Integrity a must. Advancement potential.
To begin immediately. Send resume and audio samples to President at (removed email address) (removed) Media Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper