Stephen “tWitch” Boss’ Shared Final Heartfelt Words With Grandfather

Photo: Instagram/sir_twitch_alot

Stephen “tWitch” Boss reportedly went into a motel one day before his body was discovered, according to information that is coming to light about his terrible demise.

His grandfather has shared Boss’s last words in his final moments. Eddy Boss, 84, the grandfather of the adored “Ellen” and “So You Think You Can Dance” performer, explained to the Daily Mail that his grandson showed no feelings of stress before passing away.

“We spoke as recently as Saturday on more than one occasion. He was the same happy-go-lucky person that he’s always been. We had no indication that anything was out of the ordinary,” Eddy said. By relaying Boss’s last words to him, Eddy hopes to raise awareness about the importance of keeping an eye out for warning signs in the people you care about.

“Every word has meaning. His last words to me were a simple text that says ‘I love you Dad-Dad.’ Our question is why? Where did it come from?” he regrettably asked. Just before his passing, several days prior, tWitch posted a big birthday shout to his grandfather.

“Shouting the BIGGEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDFATHER (DADA)! I love you!” he expressed on Instagram.

Boss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, according to the LAPD and an autopsy performed by the Los Angeles Medical Examiner, despite Eddy’s claim that he is still “not sure” his grandson’s death was a suicide.

According to, Boss’ body is now prepared to be given to his wife Allison Holker, 34.

Boss, 40, checked into the Oak Tree Inn early on Monday (Dec. 12), according to TMZ. Authorities believe he passed away from a self-inflicted bullet wound. His body was identified the following day at the motel, which was not far from where he lived in Los Angeles.

When Boss arrived, the staff at the motel indicated that he “didn’t appear to be in any form of trouble and wasn’t clearly concerned about anything.” He apparently brought one bag and planned to stay only one night. On Tuesday, December 13th, at his designated checkout time, he failed to show up.

According to the outlet, when the motel personnel returned to his room, they discovered his lifeless body in the bathroom.

The staff confirmed that they heard gunfire. tWitch was reportedly pronounced dead when paramedics arrived on the scene on Tuesday morning at 11:15 am.

A statement from the celebrity’s wife, Allison Holker, was sent to People Magazine earlier today (Dec. 14).

“It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to share my husband Stephen has left us,” she sadly shared. “Stephen lit up every room he stepped into. He valued family, friends and community above all else and leading with love and light was everything to him. He was the backbone of our family, the best husband and father, and an inspiration to his fans,” she went on to say.

Authorities in Los Angeles said that Holker hurriedly entered a police station and reported that her husband had left the house without his vehicle. Apparently, this wasn’t like him at all, she said. After receiving a call regarding a gunshot at a LA motel, police eventually located Boss.

A tragic day in the entertainment industry, we send our condolences to tWitch’s loved ones.

Leave a Reply