As the namesake for Snoop Dogg’s single “1800,” on his most recent albums Malice in Wonderland and More Malice, 1800 ® Tequila is earning even more street cred. Produced by Lil Jon, Snoop Dogg’s “1800,” celebrates the tequila-enhanced hip hop music lifestyle Snoop enjoys and honors the brand as the rapper’s beverage of choice. To celebrate its newest mega-fan, 1800 ® Tequila created the “1800 Sour Fizzle,” a mix of 1800 ® Silver Tequila, Triple Sec and 7-Up.
1800 Sour Fizzle
1 oz 1800 ® Silver Tequila
1 oz Triple Sec
½ oz 7-Up
Sweet and Sour Mix to taste
Shake over ice or blend, garnish with a slice of lime
In addition to the recent partnerships with Michael Imperioli, Rick Ross and the Triple C’s, the launch of the new “1800” track, which follows a sponsorship of Snoop’s number one team, the Los Angeles Lakers, establishes an even stronger following of game changers in the industry for 1800 ® Tequila.
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- Mary Wilson -The Motown Anthology Available March 4
- Fantasia States a Lot of Stars are Actually Broke and How She Lost Everything Twice (video)
- Former Inmate, Eddie Gibbs, Becomes First N.Y Assembly Member
- Yikes! Is This Jasmine Guy?
- MALLORY MERK DROPS DREAMY, INSIGHTFUL GEM “EVOL”
- DESTINY ROGERS RELEASES NEW TRACK “LO LO” FT. P-LO AND GUAPDAD 4000
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died