Marketron, the leading provider of business software solutions for the media industry, today announced an expanded, multi-year and multi-million dollar agreement with Townsquare Media, to deploy Marketron software and services across the company’s entire business. By using Marketron’s Mediascape product offerings, Townsquare can better utilize business intelligence to improve organizational efficiencies and increase revenue.”Marketron’s open platform delivers on Townsquare’s goal to improve efficiencies and increase the revenue potential of all our Radio Station s,” said Stu Rosenstein, Executive Vice President and CFO of Townsquare Media. “By optimizing the backend of our business with Marketron, we will be better able to utilize data-driven business intelligence to run a smarter and more efficient organization.””We are very proud to add Townsquare’s 243 Radio Stations to our fast growing list of customers who are utilizing our expanded suite of services” said Jeff Haley, President and CEO, Marketron. “Townsquare’s increased investment in Marketron is a strong confirmation our commitment to leadership and innovation in the business software and solutions space for the media industry.”Townsquare will deploy Marketron’s software and services across the company’s entire business, covering billings, orders, traffic, business intelligence (via Marketron’s Insight reporting product) and future services. Townsquare currently owns 243 Radio Stations across 51 U.S. media markets, and Marketron will be responsible for handling all data management for the current Radio Station s, as well as future Radio Stations acquired by Townsquare.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond