TIP “T.I.” HARRIS' THE L.I.B.R.A ALBUM TO ARRIVE 10/16 FEAT. JOHN LEGEND, LIL BABY, RICK ROSS & MORE
Music and entertainment icon Tip “T.I.” Harris announces his highly anticipated 11th solo studio album The L.I.B.R.A (The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta) will be released via Grand Hustle on October 16th and include features from an all-star lineup of Benny The Butcher, Domani, Jadakiss, Jeremih, John Legend, Lil Baby, Rahky, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and Young Thug. With 10 days till the album release, T.I. has partnered with AllHipHop to give back to the fans and launch The L.I.B.R.A Stimulus Package – a 10-day $12K giveaway where participants will pick their favorite track from T.I.’s 10 studio albums starting with his debut release I’m Serious. Every day, a contest participant will be randomly selected to win $1,200.
Last month, T.I. celebrated his 40th birthday and released the self-directed visual for his latest single “Ring” feat. Young Thug. Directed by T.I. and Phillyflyboy, the vibrant music video features the two Atlantan trap stars out-styling each other. Released via Grand Hustle, the track is produced by DY Krazy and Chopsquad DJ .
Marking nearly 20 years since his debut album, T.I. is continuing to deliver hits that resonate with fans across the world while serving as president of Grand Hustle Records, which has produced multiple breakout artists. The mogul has showcased his unparalleled influence on the culture by creating the first-ever Trap Music Museum – one of Atlanta’s most visited attractions , as well as starting his own highly successful podcast – expediTIously – which has featured eyebrow-raising dialogue from A-list talent across multiple industries.
The trap music pioneer has garnered several RIAA-certified platinum and multi-platinum certifications for his previous albums, such as Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, T.I. vs. T.I.P and Paper Trail. Throughout his massively successful career, T.I. has proven he’s one of the most dominant forces in hip-hop with seven of his albums consecutively peaking at No. 1 on the Billboard Rap/R&B Charts. He has earned 3 Grammy Awards, 11 Billboard Awards, 3 BET Awards, 2 American Music Awards, as well as ASCAP’s inaugural Voice of the Culture Award.
- 10 Smash Hip Hop and R&B Songs from the 90s That Still Keep The Party Going
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?