Celebrating his 5 year anniversary doing radio, Donnie expand s his radio empire with a brand new daily and weekend offering entitled Gospel Gold!New York, N.Y. July 29, 2010 On the heels of winning the prestigious GMWA Crystal Mic Award for best Syndicated Radio Program for 2010, Oceanic Tradewinds, Inc. in partnership with T &T Creative announced the expansion of Donnie McClurkin’s radio empire with the launching of both a daily and weekend program called Gospel Gold.Recently marking his 5 year anniversary as a syndicated radio host, McClurkin’s programs have consistently delivered top ratings in virtually every major market including New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit & San Francisco among many others. ??Gospel Gold will be offered as a one-hour daily show and a two-hour weekend program. Both will feature the celebrated pastor and Grammy award winning musician as host, sharing his unique perspective on the biggest songs in the history of the Gospel format including the Hawkins Family, the Clark Sisters, Shirley Caesar, the Winans, Yoland a Adams, Andrae Crouch and Kirk Franklin.Skip Dillard (WBLS and WLIB), WBLS-WLIB New York’s Operations Manager, and one of the first stations to sign up for “Gospel Gold” says, ” Donnie is in the Top 3 Percent of any announcer that I have ever worked with or heard. Donnie’s programs consistently rank among the top stations among 25-54 Adults, and often as high as the NUMBER ONE MUSIC PROGRAM in New York. Donnie’s charismatic and engaging personality combined with the program’s clean and tight production, are all formatted brilliantly for today’s PPM world.”Syndicator Gary Bernstein says”, the affiliate radio stations demand ed more Donnie Programming, so it was simply a question of producing more award-winning quality content to better serve our loyal and passionate fan base”.There will be several appointment listening features including “Profiles with Donnie McClurkin”, which will also be integrated for station websites via award-winning video content. Other stellar benchmarks include the Belle Report hosted by Sheila Belle, “Flashback”, “Pastor Pick’s”, and “Spread the Word”.??For information on how to affiliate your station, call Robert Massey at 201-665-8351, or Gary Bernstein at 508-245-1776. For advertising info, contact Dial Global at 212-967-2888. To find out more, go to www.donnieradio.com/gold or go to www.donnieradio.com for info on Donnie’s other programs.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- YouTube Star Slammed With Cardi B Libel Lawsuit