‘SPARKLE' FANS NATIONWIDE SHINE AT SINGING CHALLENGE
A ‘Sparkle Singing Challenge' winner in Dallas holds up his prize with pride.
Last Saturday, Tri-Star Pictures, Myspace and BET hosted the “Sparkle Singing Challenge” in 15 cities across the nation. Hundreds of aspiring singers signed up for a chance to win $500 and a shot at the Grand Prize of a BET “106 & Park” appearance, a recording session, and a Myspace homepage feature.
DJ Swivel, Brely Evans & Mando Fresko in Hollywood. A young singer competes in Atlanta.
A contestant belts her heart out in D.C. A NY competitor hits the stage.
A Houston winner goes home with $500 cash! New York's Singing Challenge winner is all smiles.
Hundreds of amateur singers await their turn in Houston. Atlanta's Stonecrest Mall was filled with eager
‘SPARKLE' HITS THE GROUND IN
ATL & NEW ORLEANS
The afternoon scene at this year's National Black Arts Festival at Centennial Park in Atlanta.
‘Sparkle' was on full display on the park's Jumbotron. Over 10,000 guests visited the festival last Saturday.
NBAF guests got into the ‘Sparkle' spirit.
Sorority sisters at the New Orleans Greek Picnic last Saturday can't wait to see ‘Sparkle!'
THE WEB EMBRACES THE MUSIC FROM ‘SPARKLE'
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out