Digital and Radio Facts:
‘SPARKLE’ FANS NATIONWIDE SHINE AT SINGING CHALLENGE
A ‘Sparkle Singing Challenge’ winner in Dallas holds up his prize with pride.
Last Saturday, Tri-Star Pictures, Myspace and BET hosted the “Sparkle Singing Challenge” in 15 cities across the nation. Hundreds of aspiring singers signed up for a chance to win $500 and a shot at the Grand Prize of a BET “106 & Park” appearance, a recording session, and a Myspace homepage feature.
DJ Swivel, Brely Evans & Mando Fresko in Hollywood. A young singer competes in Atlanta.
A contestant belts her heart out in D.C. A NY competitor hits the stage.
A Houston winner goes home with $500 cash! New York’s Singing Challenge winner is all smiles.
Hundreds of amateur singers await their turn in Houston. Atlanta’s Stonecrest Mall was filled with eager
‘SPARKLE’ HITS THE GROUND IN
ATL & NEW ORLEANS
The afternoon scene at this year’s National Black Arts Festival at Centennial Park in Atlanta.
‘Sparkle’ was on full display on the park’s Jumbotron. Over 10,000 guests visited the festival last Saturday.
NBAF guests got into the ‘Sparkle’ spirit.
Sorority sisters at the New Orleans Greek Picnic last Saturday can’t wait to see ‘Sparkle!’
THE WEB EMBRACES THE MUSIC FROM ‘SPARKLE’
‘SPARKLE’ soundtrack songs “Celebrate” (feat. Jordin Sparks & Whitney Houston) and Whitney Houston‘s “His Eye is on the Sparrow” took the internet by storm when they were released last month. Here’s a snapshot of the sites that posted the music.
- Bernie Sanders Memes the Funniest Thing to Come Out of the Inauguration
- The Official Statement From Michael “Harry-O” Harris’ Camp after Pardon from Trump
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Anderson Cooper Found Out Amanda Gorman the Person is Even More Amazing than the Poet
- Reactions To Donald Trump Pardoning Lil’ Wayne & Kodak Black
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- Who Was Gene Griffin? See Comments
- Official Statement: Trump Pardons Death Row Records co-founder Michael “Harry-O” Harris
- Cumulus Media Announces Changes to Sales Leadership
- iHeartMedia Chicago’s 107.5 WGCI Announces Charmaine Bey as New Midday Host