REPUBLIC RECORDS HOSTED ROLLING LOUD BRUNCH AT PUBLIC ROOFTOP
With various artists from the Republic Records roster and its affiliated labels taking over the first-ever Rolling Loud NY throughout the weekend, the label hosted a star-studded Rolling Loud Brunch at Public Rooftop on Sunday.
The event was attended by Kash Doll, Rico Nasty, Kemba, Baby Goth & Angelica Villa in addition to industry tastemakers and influencers. Republic Records also welcomed top sponsors– Ciroc, DeLeon Tequila, Heineken, Lyft, Maison Marcel Rose, Super Coffee and more.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic