I know that LA Reid is making the radio and media rounds to promote his new book “Sing to Me.” I have to admit I have not read it but I have gotten a copy of Damon John’s book and Shonda Rhimes and I’m greatly enjoying them. Just curious, what’s the best book written by a black author that you have read recently? Please post in comments.
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- The Dana Cortez Show Returns to Mornings in San Antonio
- Tens of thousands of People Gather in Washington D.C to Protest COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements.
- AUDACY WELCOMES NEW OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Beasley Media Names Vice President of Digital Sales
- More Black Students Entering Medical School 21% Enrollment Increase
- D.L. Hughley and Crew Display #itstoomuch T-Shirts
- Changes at Cumulus Beaumont
- Cayman Kelly Lands Huge Voice Over Gig “Hot in Cleveland”
- Mike Hill Reflects On Trauma And Truth In His New Book ‘Open Mike’