Reach Records is proud to announce the launch of The Vault, an original video series highlighting popular music videos from Reach’s extensive catalogue. Once a month via Reach’s YouTube channel, a new episode will be released complete with fun facts, trivia, and behind-the-scenes stories from the making of classic videos.
Seven episodes are currently slated for the new series, which kicked off (July 12). Episode 1 features “Man Up Anthem” from 116, a hip hop music collective consisting of artists primarily signed to Reach Records. To date the official music video for “Man Up Anthem” has garnered nearly 4M views.
Watch Episode 1 of The Vault Below
Be sure to subscribe to @ReachRecords on YouTube to catch next month’s episode of The Vault featuring one of your favorite Reach Records’ artist.
- 7-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dog, Relative Charged With Murder
- Manager at Washington State Arby’s Caught Urinating in Milkshake Mix, Police Say
- Podcast Watching Soars as YouTube Edges Out Spotify to Become the Most Used U.S. Podcast Platform
- TAVIS SMILEY AND KBLA TALK 1580 ANNOUNCES NEW SUNDAY MORNING SHOW
- Morgan State to Bestow Honorary Degrees to Vanguards of Social Justice and the Black Experience
- ‘Stunning’ $30 Million Staircase at Times Square Subway Station Unveiled by MTA
- National Baby Formula Shortage Inspires Woman to Donate 45 Gallons of Breast Milk
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks