Marvin Winans Shaken after Carjacking at Gas Station
Originally posted May 16, 2012. The ended up finding his car but his pants were ripped off and a physical altercation took place when the assailants punched the pastor.
Something is seriously wrong when people rob a man of the cloth. You would think the crooks would have said excuse me Pastor and asked for a prayer or said “My grandmother loves the Winans” but not so. They could have cared less…
Pastor Marvin Winans was at the Citgo Gas Station at Linwood and the Davison area in Detroit when he was robbed and carjacked Wednesday afternoon. The carjackers robbed him and took his deep purple Infiniti QX56 SUV.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,