Marvin Winans Shaken after Carjacking at Gas Station
Originally posted May 16, 2012. The ended up finding his car but his pants were ripped off and a physical altercation took place when the assailants punched the pastor.
Something is seriously wrong when people rob a man of the cloth. You would think the crooks would have said excuse me Pastor and asked for a prayer or said “My grandmother loves the Winans” but not so. They could have cared less…
Pastor Marvin Winans was at the Citgo Gas Station at Linwood and the Davison area in Detroit when he was robbed and carjacked Wednesday afternoon. The carjackers robbed him and took his deep purple Infiniti QX56 SUV.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced