WHAT MOST ARTISTS DON'T KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO PROMOTING MUSIC (eBook $9.99)
20 WAYS TO GET YOUR SONG PLAYED ON THE RADIO – One of the most frustrating things for an artist is getting their song on the radio. It's a strategic game that only the pros on the inside know about but there are several ways to get around the industry and get it done in other ways that are rarely explored.
Book Excerpt: “If radio's (decision makers) don’t know you and don’t have a relationship with you, they won’t deal with you. PERIOD. They won’t take your phone calls they will be a bit shady when you approach them and you have to earn your place which can take YEARS. But there ARE ways around that.”
In this book, written by RADIO FACTS publisher Kevin Ross who has over 30 years of experience in the music and radio industry, you will get tips on how to get around the politics and most important save your money. There are a lot of people out there who will tell you they can get your song played and charge you thousands of dollars and deliver absolutely nothing. The key is to know who the true players are.
Book Excerpt: “I’ve been working in the industry for many years and can honestly tell you 99% of the people who solicit you for email blasts with promises of getting your songs direct to radio's program directors and getting your record played are full of shit. I have never heard of MOST of them and I can assure you the radio industry doesn’t know them either.”
This book tells you what to look out for and whom to hire to help you with your project if you decide to hire someone. On countless occasions, I've seen artists who have had some great product get burned by money-hungry opportunists who are not a part of the industry. The artists get burned and frustrated and end up not promoting themselves anymore after a bad experience. I've seen bad experiences like this end promising careers.
Book Excerpt: “The people who CAN get your song on the radio rarely, if ever, advertise their services. A LOT of music comes out weekly keeping the true industry promoters bombarded with opportunities. If someone is truly connected to the labels, radio and the artists, they would not need to advertise their services. They already get a ton of business”
This book will not only give you some helpful tips on getting your song played, but we will also tell you how the industry works, in a nutshell, to help you understand the game. This book gives you the warning signs of the crooks and the people to watch out for. This is a simple and quick read, very to the point without long drawn out explanations or complications. Getting your song played on the radio is not rocket science but it does take a strategic approach to get done. Nothing ventured nothing gained, this book is here to make sure you venture in the right direction. Buy your copy for just $9.99
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager
- STEVE STOUTE’S UNITEDMASTERS LAUNCHES NEW PROGRAM GIVING ARTISTS 100% OF ROYALTIES
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Dr. Anthony Fauci joined host Dr. Marc Siegel during a special edition of SiriusXM Doctor Radio’s “Doctor Radio Reports”