Radio Facts: Radio Facts: I was talking to a good friend that lives in the state of Wisconsin and she shared some alarming news with me that I felt more people need to know about. According to the National Assessment of Educational Progress test, which serves as the universal barometer that compares one state with another, the state of Wisconsin does not fair well for Black folks. Here are four reasons that Black people might want to keep going and not get stuck living in Wisconsin. Of course you can’t blame the state for all the issues but this doesn’t look good at all.
(CLICK NEXT FOR TOP 4 REASONS)
4. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
Wisconsin has the worst record in the nation for teaching black students to read.
3. GAP CONTROL
Wisconsin has the widest gap of any state in the country between black and white students. The widest gap of all the states. They beat Oklahoma by a pretty good margin. Oklahoma has the second biggest gap.
2. THE FINAL FOUR
There are four tests given, fourth grade reading and math and eighth grade reading and math. Wisconsin has the biggest achievement gap in all four.
1. LOCKED UP
- Kym Whitley Emotionally Reacts to R. Kelly Sentencing
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses R Kelly’s Prison Sentence (VIDEO)
- The Breakfast Club Talks About Diddy Showing Yung Miami Love for the “Go Papi” Sign (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Steve Harvey Talks About Being the Fashion King (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why Kimberly Elise is Getting Dragged on Social Media (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talks About Donald Trump’s Shocking Behavior During the January 6 Attack (VIDEO)
- Burger King Employee of 27 Years Receives $275,000 On GoFundMe After Receiving Mediocre Anniversary Gift From The Company
- ‘Super Friends Praise Fest’ is Set to be Atlanta’s Biggest Gospel Concert of the Year
- Emmett Till’s Family Seeks Arrest After 1955 Warrant Found In Courthouse Basement