Digital and Radio Facts:
Originally posted on 2014-11-04 00:34:18This was actually one of my favorite radio shows, it was very funny. Two brothers who called themselves the “Click and Clack” team for 25 years brought great entertainment on a subject that you usually don't associate with humor (but quite often rage). Car Talk on NPR was the jovial show that made fun of caller's cars and warned them about getting ripped off and what repairs were needed. One of the hosts Tom Magliozzi, 77, died Monday of complications from Alzheimers. The network reported the death Monday afternoon. His brother Ray, the surviving member of the team stated “We can be happy he lived the life he wanted to live; goofing off a lot, talking to you guys every week, and primarily, laughing his ass off.” We're not sure what the network will do with the show at this point but we'll keep you posted.
Originally posted on 2014-11-04 00:34:18
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?