Originally posted on 2014-11-04 00:34:18This was actually one of my favorite radio shows, it was very funny. Two brothers who called themselves the “Click and Clack” team for 25 years brought great entertainment on a subject that you usually don’t associate with humor (but quite often rage). Car Talk on NPR was the jovial show that made fun of caller’s cars and warned them about getting ripped off and what repairs were needed. One of the hosts Tom Magliozzi, 77, died Monday of complications from Alzheimers. The network reported the death Monday afternoon. His brother Ray, the surviving member of the team stated “We can be happy he lived the life he wanted to live; goofing off a lot, talking to you guys every week, and primarily, laughing his ass off.” We’re not sure what the network will do with the show at this point but we’ll keep you posted.
Originally posted on 2014-11-04 00:34:18
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story