Radio Facts: Even my father, who is clueless about the internet, asked me to show him how to find streaming coverage of the inauguration. For my father to 1) attempt to use the web and 2) pay attention to anything political then I know the country is going through a transition.
If my dad has trouble getting “the damn labtop to work” then he could just listen to the whole thing on NPR. The festivities start today….
NPR will be the only radio broadcaster of Å“We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at The Lincoln Memorial, the opening celebration for the 56th Presidential Inaugural, live on Sunday, January 18. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be offered by NPR to public radio stations nationwide, and be available as a simultaneous stream at the Web sites of many stations. NPRâ„¢s special will air from 2:00-5:00PM (ET), with the official celebration scheduled to begin live at 2:30PM (ET). For information about the broadcast and updates about local stations airing Å“We Are One, visit: www.NPR.org/weareone
This seems to be quite a steal for NPR, considering EVERYONE is interested in this inauguration celebration.
I can’t wait for the phone call from the old man when he tries to find NPR on the radi
PhillyBurbs.com: Ã‚ NPR to be only radio broadcaster of ‘WE ARE ONE: THE OBAMA INAUGURAL CELEBRATION AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL.’.
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks