Radio Facts: Even my father, who is clueless about the internet, asked me to show him how to find streaming coverage of the inauguration. For my father to 1) attempt to use the web and 2) pay attention to anything political then I know the country is going through a transition.
NPR will be the only radio broadcaster of Å“We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at The Lincoln Memorial, the opening celebration for the 56th Presidential Inaugural, live on Sunday, January 18. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be offered by NPR to public radio stations nationwide, and be available as a simultaneous stream at the Web sites of many stations. NPRâ„¢s special will air from 2:00-5:00PM (ET), with the official celebration scheduled to begin live at 2:30PM (ET). For information about the broadcast and updates about local stations airing Å“We Are One, visit: www.NPR.org/weareone
This seems to be quite a steal for NPR, considering EVERYONE is interested in this inauguration celebration.
PhillyBurbs.com: Ã‚ NPR to be only radio broadcaster of ‘WE ARE ONE: THE OBAMA INAUGURAL CELEBRATION AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL.'.
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Host Opportunity for Quiet Storm Type Syndicated Show
- Chris Botti Returns to Charlotte To Headline Queen City Jazz Fest