Our jobs as communicators is not to simply sit back and watch the events unfold but to help generate much needed dialoge to help create new converstions and legislation even if it means to push the envelope. Something good will come out of this situation but in the meantime look at this video. This is profound, KUDOS Nick.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out