The NFL is back! Two of the best young QBs in the league, Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson will get the 2020 NFL season started off right. It’s the start of a strange season, but teams think this could be their year to shock everyone and get to the Super Bowl. Hey, in 2018 the 49ers were 4-12 and in 2019 they were playing in the Super Bowl and were an overthrow away from the upset.
NFC North is a pretty even division with one team having the superior QB, two teams with capable QBs and one team with a question mark at QB. The teams in this division will also rely on their defenses being very productive.
Green Bay Packers: there is the great 36-year old Aaron Rodgers and a young defense. They are in a pretty even division, but they have the best QB.
Minnesota Vikings: they are banking on being better defensively after letting some key players go and picking up new players. They may need to depend on the decline of other teams in their division and RB Dalvin Cook being healthy.
Chicago Bears: Mitch Trubisky is the starter and they are hoping for a big season from the addition of two TE’s and as always will rely heavily on their defense.
Detroit Lions: Matthew Stafford looks to bounce back after an injury-filled year. Their defense will look to improve, so they can win their division.
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio