MONTANA ALBUM OUT NOW “THE MUSIC IS KEEPIN MY SPIRIT ALIVE” – FRENCH MONTANA
Once again raising the bar with a bold blockbuster body of work, French Montana unveils his anxiously awaited double-side new album, MONTANA [Epic Records], today.
Get it HERE.
Giving fans more as always, it’s available in various bundle configurations with exclusive merch, including Fashion Nova shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants as well as Ethika boxers.
Visit his official site HERE.
Upon going live, it immediately claimed a spot in the Top 5 of the Top Hip-Hop/Rap Albums Chart.
Heralding its arrival, he just shared the cinematic music video for “What It Look Like.” Directed by Kid Art [Pusha T, Yo Gotti], the gritty clip places French in the middle of an underground New York City hideout alongside bosses of all stripes. As a Scorpion runs across the frame only to be trapped by a glass, shadowy deals go down before the MC dominates an ominous beat with deft rhymes and a chantable hook, “Hit the club up, what it look like? Hit your block up, what it look like? Saw a hundred million cash, what it look like?…They saw me from the bottom, what it look like?”
It looks like timeless East Coast hip-hop with a 21st century trap edge…
Additionally, the powerhouse record “Out Of Your Mind” [feat. Chris Brown & Swae Lee] will be the next single to take over radio. Boasting unshakable and undeniable cameos from Breezy and Swae, French anchors the song with another display of lyrical fireworks.
Already, tracks from MONTANA have cumulatively tallied nearly 1.1 Billion streams pre-release. Plus, total video views for “Montana” album trailer, “Suicide Doors” [feat. Gunna], “Writing on the Wall” [feat. Post Malone, Cardi B, & RVSSIAN], “No Stylist” [feat. Drake], “Wiggle It” [feat. City Girls], “Slide” [feat. Lil TJay & BLUEFACE], “No Shopping” [feat. Drake], and “Lockjaw” [feat. Kodak Black] have impressively exceeded 460 million and counting.
Meanwhile, last month’s “Twisted” [feat. Juicy J, Logic, & A$AP Rocky] received widespread acclaim. Complex touted it as a “club anthem,” and Billboard proclaimed it as “another haymaker of a single.” HYPEBEAST chronicled how French is “continuing to crank out star-studded collaborative singles.” The latter only increased anticipation for MONTANA. Executive produced by Harry Fraud, this stands out as his most ambitious effort.
Check out the full tracklisting for Side A and Side B below.
The GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum artist, rapper, producer, influencer, and philanthropist also finds himself healthy once again following an urgent hospitalization last week. On Twitter, he promised, “The music is keepin my spirit alive,” and it does with the album landing now.
He also took to Instagram to say, “Thank you Everyone for all of the prayers, love and support. I’m finally out of ICU and am getting better one day at a time !!!#Montana.”
Now, he properly welcomes everyone to MONTANA!
Some artists blur genres, but French Montana blurs borders. His inimitable fusion of classic East Coast rhymes, wavy pop swagger, and international ambition elevated him to the forefront of the game on a global scale. 2017 saw him ascend to superstar status with the blockbuster smash “UNFORGETTABLE” [feat. Swae Lee], which cemented him in the “Billion Club” for streaming and earned a septuple-platinum certification from the RIAA. Meanwhile, his sophomore effort, JUNGLE RULES, went gold and dominated the charts. At the same time, he has left an indelible mark on communities around the globe. In addition to becoming the very first rap ambassador of Global Citizen, he staunchly supported humanitarian efforts, spanning DACA, the viral Mama Hope #UNFORGETTABLE Dance Challenge, which raised over $500,000-plus, and his Pan-African health and education movement into Morocco with Care Morocco. 2018 also saw him become a U.S. Citizen after emigrating to the South Bronx from Morocco at just 13-years-old.
If anyone can not only change music, but the world at large, it’s French Montana.
2. “Suicide Doors” feat. Gunna
3. “50’s & 100’s”
4. “What It Look Like”
5. “Lifestyle” feat. Kevin Gates & Kodak Black
6. “Salam Alalyum”
7. “That Way”
8. “Say Goodbye” feat. Belly
9. “Coke Wave Boys” feat. Max B & Chinx
1. “Writing On The Wall” feat. Post Malone, Cardi B & Rvssian
2. “Out Of Your Mind” feat. Chris Brown & Swae Lee
3. “Wanna Be” feat. PartyNextDoor
4. “Twisted” feat. Juicy J, A$AP Rocky, & Logic
5. “Hoop” feat. Quavo
6. “No Stylist” feat. Drake
7. “Wiggle It” feat. City Girls
8. “Slide” feat. Lil TJay & Blueface
10. “No Shopping” feat. Drake
11. “Lockjaw” feat. Kodak Black
- Paramedic Killed After Machine Fell On Her While She Worked Out at Gym
- Officials Say Texas School Shooting Victims Were All In The Same Classroom, 21 Killed
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Congress Has Failed To Pass Any Gun Control Legislation Since Sandy Hook Nearly 10 Years Ago
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Uvalde, Texas Native Matthew McConaughey Speaks Out About Hometown Mass Shooting
- AUDACY APPOINTS NEW BRAND MANAGER OF SPORTS RADIO 610 IN HOUSTON
- Top 10 BEST Black Male R&B Groups From the 90s
- Black River Publishing and Sony Music Publishing Sign Global Admin Deal