Top music for television and sonic brand ing company Man Made Music, recently named by Fast Company as the #3 most innovative company in music, announces the promotion of two of it’s executives, Kim Paster to General Manager and Senior Vice President of Production and Allison Meiresonne to Vice President of New Business Development and Partnerships.As General Manager and SVP Production, Paster is responsible for all of Man Made Music’s business and legal affairs, as well as supervising all production, scheduling and delivery for all Man Made Music projects.”It’s a privilege to work in the music industry for a company that is both creative and innovative. I’m honored and grateful that Man Made Music recognizes my contribution to facilitate the process,” says Paster.Allison Meiresonne, in her expand ed role as VP of New Business Development and Partnerships, will lead all the company’s new business development efforts, as well as it’s creative partnerships with musical artists and rights holders.”I am looking forward to ramping up the efforts at Man Mae Music with like-minded individuals and companies who understand the power and importance of sound/music in telling great stories,” says Meiresonne.Both report directly to the company’s founder and President Joel Beckerman.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show