Meek Mill, Lil B, Miguel, Clairo, Diplo, and others also playing the Philadelphia fest
MADE IN AMERICA, the JAY-Z curated two-day music festival and staple of Labor Day Weekend, returns to Philadelphia for the seventh year. This year the festival takes place September 1 and 2 at Philly’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
A primary goal of MADE IN AMERICA is to have a positive impact on the communities involved. Since the inaugural two-day concert in 2012, the event has generated $31.9 million in economic impact for the city. This year, the festival, produced by Roc Nation, will continue to benefit the ACLU of Pennsylvania as well as United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Abercrombie & Fitch, Citi, and Puma's commitments to the arts, as well as the community, make each a perfect fit with MADE IN AMERICA. The festival not only honors artists and music lovers, but it also benefits organizations that are vital to accomplishing much needed positive work.
Today, the lineup has been revealed. Headlining are Nicki Minaj and Post Malone.
Take a look at the full lineup below:
Tickets go on sale on Friday, the 8th of June 10:00 am ET. With TIDAL members having access to an exclusive presale beginning on Monday, June 4th at 2:00 pm ET.
- Paramedic Killed After Machine Fell On Her While She Worked Out at Gym
- Officials Say Texas School Shooting Victims Were All In The Same Classroom, 21 Killed
- Congress Has Failed To Pass Any Gun Control Legislation Since Sandy Hook Nearly 10 Years Ago
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Uvalde, Texas Native Matthew McConaughey Speaks Out About Hometown Mass Shooting
- AUDACY APPOINTS NEW BRAND MANAGER OF SPORTS RADIO 610 IN HOUSTON
- Top 10 BEST Black Male R&B Groups From the 90s
- Black River Publishing and Sony Music Publishing Sign Global Admin Deal